We Are Giving Away A Pair of St. Louis Comic Con Tickets
Send A Picture of a LOCAL Blues Band In Action To Win
This contest is simple! The price is a pair of the basic passes to enter the three-day 2013 St. Louis Comic Con event at America’s Center. The show is to be held March 22,23, and 24th.
Standards For The photograph that wins
Image must be of a local St. Louis Blues band performing in the St Louis region. The photographer must have rights to post the picture. The photographer releases the winning image to be posted on this site with attribution. All conditions as specified must be met for any submitted image to be qualified for this contest.
Image must be submitted no later than Midnight, 12AM Sunday, March 17th, 2013 to email@example.com. The image must not be larger than 1 mb. We will edit for site use. Image submission email must include photographer’s name, address, age, phone number and email address. Other information necessary is the band’s name, website if any,venue, date and photographers name. IF NOT THE SAME AS THE SUBMITTER, YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE. The website owner, John L. Wood, has sole discretion on what criteria is used to determine the winner. Discretion includes the ability to decide via dart board or technical dissection of the submitted images. Bottom line is webmaster’s word rules absolutely.
How Will You Get Your 2013 St. Louis Comic Con Tickets?
The winner will be selected by the webmaster from those images submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The winner will get a certificate delivered via email that allows then to pick up passes at the PRESS REGISTRATION BOOTH.
The certificate is NON-TRANSFERABLE and the Site Owner MUST Submit the Winners Name.
The certificate has no cash value, cannot be traded and is valid for all three sessions. Note again, the certificate will be in the name of the winner or person(s) attending. You cannot win and then give the certificate to someone else.
The winner is entitled to two STANDARD passes that allow basic access to all three days of the 2013 St. Louis Comic Con held at America’s Center on March 22,23, and 24, 2013.
Terms and Conditions of this contest, i.e. The Rules!
1. By submitting your image, you hereby warrant you took the picture and have sole possession of the right to publish. You also agree to let your winning image be published on this site.
2. By submitting this image, you allow your first name and last initial to be shared on the site as well as allow the image to be published.
3. If you win and accept the tickets, you will hold John Wood, Wizard World, and any and all entities harmless for any result of attending the show or attempting to attend.
4. We are not responsible for any failures of email. If we do not get your image, you will not be entered.
5. John Wood, the webmaster of this site, has final say what image wins. The decision will be final on the acceptance of the terms and conditions after the winner has been notified.
6. Use of the tickets is at your own risk. John L. Wood accepts no responsibility on the suitability of the 2013 St. Louis Comic Con for anything including entertainment.
If you don’t win…
We will not publish your image in this site unless you state in the email that you would like your picture published.
Any image published may have an attribution to credit the source.